The funeral home was started in early 1900's by Roy Van Vleck who ran it in conjunction with the local hardware store. It was later purchase by Tommy Benson who moved the funeral home to the corner of Willow and Broadway. From there is was owned by Richard Campbell and Bob Boetticker, Stan Wilhelmsen, Mark Wade and Scott McKague, the current owner. Scott purchased the Community Bible Church on Alpine in 1998 and converted it into the funeral home we now have. A crematory was added in 1995.